Before you even meet me, you can surprise me and already begin to seduce me by sending a gift certificate via email:
FIRST DATE GIFTS
Flowers: Potted orchids/gardenia or a bouquet of peonies/lilies/white roses/dried lavender. There is a Whole Foods close to my incall.
Libations: Champagne, dry wines, liquor, craft beer- the gift that never goes unused and we can enjoy together during our date. Spec's and Whole foods are both in neighborhood.
Fatten me up for the kill: Rasp/straw/blueberries, plain 72%+ chocolate & truffles (no nuts). SushiZushi for sashimi, and they deliver.
All that glitters: I prefer yellow or rose gold. If there are stones, I prefer them clear (white diamonds/cubic zirconia). Ring sizes: 6-6.5, 7.25, 8 depending on the finger. 15-16in for necklaces. Smallest size available for bracelets. Hoop earrings (1.5-2 inch), micro pavé set stones and 'halo' settings (small stones around a larger). Delicate, dainty & sparkly. Just repeat these words to the sales rep, they'll understand and help guide you. My favorite brick and mortar store for everyday jewelry is the discount retailer TJ Maxx, great value and selection. My favorite online everyday jewelry store is Jewelz on Net.
SEXY GIFTS YOU'LL ENJOY
If you purchase an item that may not fit, please retain the gift receipt. If in store, tell the salesperson I like minimal coverage, unlined cups, demi, balconette, shelf, quarter cups or longline bras. Key words: intricate, delicate, strappy. Size 34B. Sz S panty, sz A/B thigh high, sz S/XS waist cincher/garter/suspenders.
Toys! JimmyJane, Lelo & Icicles are my favorite sex toy designers
LUXE GIFT IDEAS FOR LONGTERM FRIENDS
(OR THOSE WHO'D LIKE TO BE)
IF YOU'RE SELECTING SOMETHING FROM THIS LIST, I MUST HAVE BEEN A REALLY GOOD GIRL... please retain box & receipts.
- Austin charity event tickets: FALL- Ballet Austin Fete, Andy Roddick Gala, Camp Contemporary, POP Austin, Black Fret Black Ball; SPRING- Mack, Jack & McConaughey, UMLAUF Garden Party.
- Festival tickets: Austin Food + Wine Festival, SXSW Music or Platinum Badge, Austin City Limits Music Festival wristband
- Black Balmain classic wool double breasted blazer. Gold buttons (NOT silver). Sz 36.
- Hermes Kelly Sellier handbag; preowned totally acceptable. Colors: black (preferred), argile or taupe, neutrals. Togo, Clemence or any grained leather. Size: 25 or 28cm. Gold hardware a must. You might have to go with whatever in stock. Very limited handbag.
- Hermes belt kit, "H" model, brushed finished gold metal, 32m width, length 70cm, zephyr swift calfskin/malachite epsom calfskin my ideal but any noir (black)/gold (brown) combo will work if inventory is limited
- Classic/Timeless Lady Dior handbag, mini or medium (preferred), black lambskin. Gold hardware a must.
- Chanel quilted flap wallet on chain WOC: seasonal or iconic, classic or chevron, double CC logo a must, grained leather preferred, no fabric, lamb ok if all in stock, beige or black, gold hardware. Not the reissue 2.55 or the classic small/med lamb (as I already have one). You might have to go with whatever in stock. Best to purchase in person so you can give them my preferences. Find a boutique here or go to Neiman's at the Domain - Austin.
- Louis Vuitton LV monogram Keepall Bandouliere dufflebag, Monogram Macassar preferred but vachetta ok if the macassar not in stock. Any size up to 55. There is a Louis Vuitton boutique at the Domain - Austin.
- Christian Louboutin Bianca (my #1 choice) or if not in stock, the 'No. Prive', 'Private Number' or 'Fifi Sling' (size 39.5, black kid, not patent, 120mm or 140 heel).
- Cartier love bangle bracelet in yellow gold, 16cm. Or make it a trio with the rose/white gold too. Diamonds are an option.
- White gold or platinum white diamond stud earrings. Three prong martini setting. Either solitaire or halo. Screw-on backings are a must. 1.75tcw or larger.
- Bezel set diamond solitaire necklace, rose gold preferred, yellow gold second choice. 15-16in chain. The bigger the better, at least .5 tcw. Tiffany (Diamonds by the yard) and Cartier (Diamants Légers) have their own versions of this style necklace.
- Rimowa luggage set (Topas Titanium gold, preferred, or Salsa bronze color)
- Diamond buying guide: Brick and mortar stores are not the best choice for larger purchases. I prefer excellent/ideal cut, "eye clean" color/clarity (H-I, VS2) and GIA or AGS certified diamonds only. For tennis bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces and where the diamonds cover more surface area than the setting, I prefer white gold and platinum metal. If it is a solitaire setting or one where the metal is the predominant part of the design, I prefer rose or yellow gold. The best value and quality will be found at James Allen, Blue Nile, Whiteflash (storefront located in Houston), Brian Gavin, or Costco.